Autoscopy

 




This was one of the hardest projects of the semester, simply because I had no clue of what to create. I understood what the project entailed, however my mind just blanked on a concept. Eventually, I came up with the idea of the duality of the brain.  The idea is that our right side of the brain is more creative and free, whereas the left side is more logical and critical. I have alway been a creative person, so I favor my right side (hence the flowers and overall more positive atmosphere of the right side). I find things that require me to think is a specific manner to be difficult, which is why the left side is more dark, with chains and poison ivy.  Despite my struggles in the beginning, I’m very happy with how the final product came out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Calligram

BW to Color